Nicodemus welcomes enquiries regarding interviews about his life and work, as well as about wider cultural and political issues. He is a native German speaker who, after 30 years in the UK, also converses fluently in English.
2022 is shaping up to be the year Nicodemus finally re-emerges as a leading director of new theatre. His new production, The Devil's Kitchen launches in March 2022.
>> Be the first to INterview NIcodemus about the Devil's Kitchen <<
Historical Press clippings (1988 to 1993)
The newspaper clippings included below all date back to the early 1990s when Nicodemus first achieved critical acclaim as a theatre director and artist in Ireland.
No-Myth Exhibition of Consumer Art
- German high art display - Belfast Telegraph
The Land of Milk and Honey
- Land of Milk and Honey at Limerick - Irish Times
A Symphony on Luther
- Delving into the Luther enigma - Belfast News Letter
- Luther play in 'religious spotlight' - Belfast News Letter
- Luther on the stage - Irish News
- New Boss takes over at the Arts - Belfast Herald & Post
- High time for Luther & Guiding me to the light - Belfast News Letter
- Box office success for Luther - Belfast News Letter
- Luther is music to the ears - Sunday News