Nicodemus welcomes enquiries regarding interviews about his life and work, as well as about wider cultural and political issues. He is a native German speaker who, after 30 years in the UK, also converses fluently in English.
2022 is shaping up to be the year Nicodemus finally re-emerges as a leading artist and director of new theatre. His latest ventures, The Devil's Kitchen and The Silent Lecture Series, both launch in 2022.
To arrange for an interview, please get in touch via the contact form provided here.
Historical Press Clippings
The newspaper clippings included below all date back to his early period, when Nicodemus first achieved critical acclaim as a theatre director and artist in Ireland.
No-Myth Exhibition of Consumer Art
- German high art display - Belfast Telegraph
The Land of Milk and Honey
- Land of Milk and Honey at Limerick - Irish Times
A Symphony on Luther
- Delving into the Luther enigma - Belfast News Letter
- Luther play in 'religious spotlight' - Belfast News Letter
- Luther on the stage - Irish News
- New Boss takes over at the Arts - Belfast Herald & Post
- High time for Luther & Guiding me to the light - Belfast News Letter
- Box office success for Luther - Belfast News Letter
- Luther is music to the ears - Sunday News